Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Relaxation,here we come!!!

Well we are on our vacation.so very exciting!!! It has been forever since i last blogged,I beleive I was on mat leave.......that was 3 yrs ago.....My how time flies!!!!! We finally have arrived,high speed internet was installed today,and for those of you who know me,i have been praying about this for quite sometime!!!!!! It may sound silly but we have had no access for almost 2 yrs, and i was getting antsy,missing out on all the blogging conversations. Well i am baaack!!! and very excited!!! Could u tell? Looking forward to being apart of the blogging nation once again,


Till next time,
Bran

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! So glad to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Highspeed
    Woohoo
    Fabulous pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love that you are back! Welcome to high speed, my friend!

    ReplyDelete