Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby on Board!!!!

So to update, for those of you who don't know, Jason and I are expecting our second child together this spring. Father's Day AND my father in law's birthday to be exact. And we just found out yesterday that we are having a precious baby boy. We could not be more excited!!!!! However we are heading toward unchartered waters...... we have been  a house of pink and glitter for the past 10 yrs. Not to mention HIGH emotions and a WHOLE lot of drama!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong we love our girls, we know how delicate they can be and how to handle them. Boys however, will definetly be a new a adventure!!!!!! And I for one am feeling very blessed!!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet my precious baby boy... I am so thankful to be able to experience being pregnant again, as I know there are women out there, who for different reasons are never able to have that experience. I cherish everything about being pregnant this time, as I know this will be our last. This beautiful baby boy, will make our family complete. I cannot wait till June to meet him!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah I am so happy for you guys. It feels different when you know it is your last eh? Although I did not enjoy my last pregnancy for obvious reasons, it is still sad to know it won't happen again. Anyways glad you are back to blogging, don't wait so long for your next post please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and your family. It will definately be different having trucks and cars glitter and nailpolish under one roof.

    ReplyDelete