Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Well it's here a new decade, time for new experiences, new friends, and tons of new memories!!!!! I wonder what the next ten years will bring for the Beaumont Brigade? This new year brings a couple "firsts" for us. My baby girl starts school in 9 months............sorry i needed a moment there LOL. Katherine turns double digits, seriously where has the time gone?!!! For myself I turn 30!!!!! .....not sure how I feel about that yet...stay tuned. The most exciting part of a new year and new decade, is that I don't have to worry, the Lord know exactly what will happen, and right now that is enough for me!!!!!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School??? It's simple not possible.... Jason must step to the plate and STOP time.

    Ready or not time does move forward.... and change does happen.
    I love having more friends but grieve deeply when a separation occurs with old friends.

    I'm not talking about separation of miles - but separation of Godily Values. My prayer for this decade is that None would be Left Behind. Yikes I'm getting really serious here.....

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and I turn 40 this year!! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete